JOINING THE TEXTILE DESIGN AND MECHANICS
Advanced tools for 3D Design
Creazioni Mario can develop also the mechanical part of the project, for a best integration between the textile part and the rigid components.
The advantages of developing a project with a 3D CAD are several:
· Rapid development of the ideas;
· Simple check of the project results;
· Simple data exchange with suppliers/customers;
· Advanced renderings and realistic graphics of the results of design;
· To start the project it is not necessary to have the real component which has to be upholstered, we can realize the first prototypes only with CAD data;
· We can use the new digital print technologies and the rapid prototype realization.
Management of mechanical and textile assemblies
Another advantage of the project development wit 3D systems is the possibility to verify the feasibility of the whole project by realizing the assembly, which allows to verify the mountability of the different components and the complete realization of the bill of materials and of the quantities, with indication of weight and dimensions.
The beginning of the development of new article usually starts in two ways: one more traditional, with the realization of dress patterns; another one more modern, where the development is made through the support of 3D CAD programs which allow the creation of complex surfaces leaning against the component which needs to be upholstered.
But a textile project has to be completed with a CAD specially planned for this purpose, which can define all the necessary parameters, as stitchings, marks, pleats, and other specific for textile.
A textile CAD allows moreover the digitalization of templates already realized or reverse engineering of an existing product.